ALL ABOUT BUSINESS COACHING IN BERLIN
The Coaching BONUS Berlin is a support program initiated explicitly by the state of Berlin. It, therefore, exclusively grants Berlin companies a subsidy for coaching services and is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In addition, the support program also applies to business startups and company successions in accordance with the provisions of the State of Berlin on the Coaching BONUS support program.
The aim of the bonus is to strengthen the competitiveness of companies through subsidies for business coaching measures and to enable the development of in-house skills through professional business coaching. The support program is intended to help small and medium-sized companies to increase their added value. The following professional support is subsidized within the framework of the program
BUSINESS PLAN OPTIMIZATION
CREATION OF A FINANCING STRATEGY
ELABORATION OF A GROWTH STRATEGY
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT FOR DIGITIZATION PROJECTS
REGULATION OF COMPANY SUCCESSION
INTERNATIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS AREAS
WHO IS THE COACHING BONUS BERLIN SUITABLE FOR?
To apply for funding, the applying company must have its registered office or a permanent establishment in Berlin. In addition, the application must be submitted by a company that:
- has a strong technological background
- belongs to the creative industries and can already demonstrate initial revenues
- belongs to the manufacturing industry
- offers production-related services
- belongs to the social economy
- is planning an internationalization project
- is aiming for a company succession
HOW MUCH IS THE SUBSIDY?
When applying for a Coaching Bonus for the first time, the first two days of support are free of charge. In the following days, depending on the age of the company, the following subsidies are granted:
- Companies that have been on the market for more than 5 years receive a 50% subsidy of the net consulting costs
- Companies that have been on the market for less than 5 years receive 80% subsidy on the net consulting costs
It is important to note that only the fees of coaches who are listed in the official coach pool are eligible for subsidies.
APPLICATION AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The application for the Coaching BONUS is submitted via the electronic application and administration system, which ensures convenient document management and a clear input of all relevant information. To enable a complete review of the funding application, various documents, declarations, evidence and supporting documents must be submitted, which should be available in PDF format.
AS PART OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS, IT IS NECESSARY TO SUBMIT:
- a copy of the identity card of the authorized signatory
- an excerpt from the commercial register or a business registration or an excerpt from the association register in the case of social economy enterprises
- the account data (IBAN)
- sales figures / balance sheet figures, if available to be submitted.
- legal entities (e.g. GmbH, UG, AG) require proof that their company database has been entered in the transparency database of the Berlin Senate Administration.